MicroLancers

MicroLancers is about connecting people who need something done (Employers) with people who want to help (Workers). These "things that need to be done" are called "micro job".
After you register, you can be an Employer by starting a Campaign to have a task (micro job) done for you by others (Micro Lancers). If you wish to earn money, you can start by selecting a "micro job", finishing it and get paid. You can be both at the same time - an Employer and Worker!
Workers should only accept jobs they are capable of finish. If you think you cannot deliver results, don't accept that job. Workers get paid when their Employer rates the task submitted as "satisfied". When a Worker logs into their account, they can check the status of various tasks they have submitted. If a task is marked "not satisfied" by the Employer, you will not get paid. If a task is marked "satisfied" you will get paid. Workers can withdraw earned money through several different methods: PayPal, AlertPay & Moneybookers.  After you have requested a payout, it takes up to 14 business days to process your payment.


5 comments:

  1. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
    Gr8…Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have finished my problem by the article.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...